Tony Stark: I love you three thousand. Here are 35 Endgame Quotes (The Marvel Movie). These quotes will knock your socks off and bring you down nostalgic lane thinking about this movie.
1. Steve Rogers: I keep telling everybody they should move on. Some do. But not us.
2. Steve Rogers: We lost, all of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. This is the fight of our lives.
3. Wanda Maximoff: You took everything from me.
Thanos: I don't even know who you are.
Wanda Maximoff: You will.
4. Tony Stark: This thing on?...Hey Miss Potts. If you find this recording don't feel bad about this. Part of the journey is the end. Just for the record, being adrift through space with zero promise of rescue is more fun than it sounds. Food and water ran out 4 days ago. Oxygen with run out tomorrow morning. That'll be it. When I drift off I will dream about you. It's always you.
5. Thanos: I am inevitable.
Tony Stark: I am.... I am Iron Man.
6. 'I keep telling everybody they should move on and grow. Some do. But not us.' - Steve Rogers
7.'I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass.' - Scott Lang
8. 'No amount of money ever bought a second of time.' - Tony Stark
9. 'Avengers, assemble.' - Steve Rogers
10. 'Everything’s going to work out exactly the way it’s supposed to.' - Tony Stark
11. [recording a message using his helmet]
Tony Stark: This thing on? Hey, Miss Potts, Pep. If you find this recording, don’t post it on social media. It’s going to be a real tear-jerker. I don’t know if you’re ever going to see these. I don’t even know if you’re still… Oh, God, I hope so. Today is day twenty-one, uh, twenty-two. You know, if it wasn’t for the existential terror of staring into the literal void of space, I’d say, I’m feeling more better today. The infection’s run its course, thanks to the blue meanie back there. You’d love her. Very practical. Only a tiny bit sadistic.
12. [continuing recording his message to Pepper]
Tony Stark: Some fuel cells were cracked during battle, but we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge to buy ourselves about forty-eight hours of playtime. But it’s now dead in the water. We’re a thousand light years from the nearest 7-Eleven. Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning, and that’ll be it. And Pep, I know I said no more surprises, but I got to say I was really hoping to pull off one last one. But it looks like, well, you know what it looks like. Don’t feel bad about this. I mean actually if you grovel for a couple weeks, and then move on with enormous guilt. I should probably lie down. I’m going to rest my eyes. Please know when I drift off, it’ll be like every night. I’m fine, totally fine. I’ll dream about you, because it’s always you.
[he turns off the recording]
13. [after Carol rescues Nebula and Tony from deep space and returns them to the Avengers compound]
Tony Stark: I couldn’t stop him.
Steve Rogers: Neither could I.
Tony Stark: I lost the kid.
Steve Rogers: Tony, we lost.
14. Steve Rogers: It’s been twenty-three days since Thanos came to Earth.
Natasha Romanoff: World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working, are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did, he did exactly what he said he was going to do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent of all living creatures.
15. [referring to Thor]
Tony Stark: What’s wrong with him?
Rocket: He’s pissed. Thinks he failed. Which, of course he did, but, you know, there’s a lot of that going around, ain’t there?
Tony Stark: Honestly, at this exact second, I thought you were a Build-A-Bear.
Rocket: Maybe I am.
16. Steve Rogers: We’ve been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, you fought him.
Tony Stark: Who told you that? I didn’t fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while a Bleecker Street magician gave away the stone. That’s what happened. There was no fight.
Steve Rogers: Okay. Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?
17. Tony Stark: I saw this coming a few years back, I had a vision, but I didn’t want to believe it. Thought I was dreaming.
Steve Rogers: Tony, I’m going to need you to focus…
Tony Stark: And I needed you, as in past tense. That trumps what you need. It’s too late, buddy. Sorry.
18. Tony Stark: You know what I need? I need a shave. And I believe I ever remember telling you this…
James Rhodes: Tony, Tony, Tony…
Tony Stark: …why that otherwise, that what we needed was a suit of armor around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not, that’s what we needed.
Steve Rogers: Well, that didn’t work out, did it?
Tony Stark: I said we’d lose. You said, “We’ll do that together too.” Well, guess what, Cap? We lost, and you weren’t there. But that’s what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We’re the Avengers? We’re the Avengers. Not the Prevengers, right?
James Rhodes: Okay, you made your point. Just sit down, okay?
Tony Stark: Okay. No, no, here’s my…
[pointing to Carol]
Tony Stark: She’s great, by the way. We need you. You’re new blood.
James Rhodes: Just sit down.
Tony Stark: Bunch of tired old wheels. I got nothing for you, Cap. I’ve got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options. Zero, zip, nada. No trust, liar.
[he rips off his reactor and puts it in Steve’s hand]
Tony Stark: Here, take this. You find him and you put that on. You hide…
James Rhodes: Tony!
Tony Stark: I’m fine.
[he passes out]
19. [referring to Thanos]
Natasha Romanoff: He used the stones again.
Bruce Banner: Hey, hey, hey, hey. We’d be going in shorthanded, you know.
James Rhodes: But he’s still go the stones, so.
Carol Danvers: So let’s get him and use to them to bring everyone back.
Bruce Banner: Just like that?
Steve Rogers: Yeah. Just like that.
Natasha Romanoff: Even if there’s a small chance that we can undo this. I mean we owe it to everyone who’s not in this room to try.
Bruce Banner: If we do this, how do we know it’s going to end any differently than it did before?
Carol Danvers: Because before you didn’t have me.
James Rhodes: Hey, new girl, everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don’t mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?
Carol Danvers: There are a lot of other planets in the universe, and unfortunately they didn’t have you guys
[Thor walks over to Carol, he summons stormbreaker and catches it, Carol smirks]
Thor: I like this one.
Steve Rogers: Let’s go get this son-of-a-bitch.
20. Rocket: Okay. Who here hasn’t been to space?
[Natasha, Steve and Rhodes put up their hands]
Rocket: You better not throw up on my ship.
21. [as they are going to find Thanos]
Natasha Romanoff: This is going to work, Steve.
Steve Rogers: I know it is. Because I don’t know what I’m going to do if it doesn’t.
22. [referring to Thanos]
Carol Danvers: No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defense of any kind. It’s just him.
Nebula: And that’s enough.
23. [referring to the Infinity Stone which are no longer on his gauntlet]
Steve Rogers: Where are they?
Carol Danvers: Answer the question.
Thanos: The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose beyond temptation.
24. Natasha Romanoff: Where are the stones?
Thanos: Gone. Reduced to atoms.
Bruce Banner: You used them two days ago!
Thanos: I used the stones to destroy the stones. And it nearly killed me. But the work is done, it always be. I am inevitable.
25. James Rhodes: He has to be lying.
Nebula: My father is many things. A liar is not one of them.
Thanos: Oh. Thank you, daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly.
[just then Thor decapitates him with stormbreaker]
26. [after Thor decapitates Thanos]
Rocket: What did you do?
Thor: I went for the head.
27. [as Natasha is crying]
Steve Rogers: You know, I’d offer to cook you dinner, but you seem pretty miserable already.
Natasha Romanoff: Are you here to do your laundry?
Steve Rogers: And to see a friend.
Natasha Romanoff: Clearly, your friend is fine.
Steve Rogers: You know, I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge.
Natasha Romanoff: In the Hudson?
Steve Rogers: There’s fewer ships, cleaner water.
Natasha Romanoff: You know, if you’re about to tell me to look on the bright side, um, I’m about to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich.
Steve Rogers: Sorry. Force of habit.
28. Steve Rogers: [to Natasha] You know, I keep telling everybody they should move on and grow. Some do. But not us.
29. Scott Lang: Oh. Hi. Hi, is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago at the airport in Germany. I got really big. I had my mask on. You wouldn’t recognize me.
[to Natasha as they are watching Scott on the screen]
Steve Rogers: Is this an old message?
Scott Lang: Ant-Man. Ant-Man. I know you know that.
Natasha Romanoff: It’s the front door.
Scott Lang: I really need to talk to you guys.
30. Scott Lang: Have either of you guys ever studied quantum physics?
Natasha Romanoff: Only in mid-conversation.
Scott Lang: Alright. So five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the quantum realm. The quantum realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she’s my, she was my, she was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there.
Natasha Romanoff: Sorry. That must’ve been a long five years.
Scott Lang: Yeah, but that’s just it. It wasn’t. For me, it was five hours. See, the rules of the quantum realm aren’t like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable.
[he sees Natasha’s peanut butter sandwich]
Scott Lang: Is that anybody’s sandwich? I’m starving.
31. Steve Rogers: Scott, what are you talking about?
Scott Lang: So what I’m saying is, time works differently in the quantum realm. The only problem is, right now we don’t have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can’t stop thinking about it. What if we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way that we could enter the quantum realm at a certain point in time, but then exit the quantum realm at another point in time? Like before Thanos.
Steve Rogers: Wait, are you talking about a time machine?
Scott Lang: No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. This is more like a… Yeah, like a time machine. I know, it’s crazy. It’s crazy. But I can’t stop thinking about it. There’s got to be some It’s crazy.
Natasha Romanoff: Scott, I get e-mails from a raccoon. So nothing sounds crazy anymore.
Scott Lang: So who do we talk to about this?
32. Tony Stark: Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that?
[hands Steve a drink]
Steve Rogers: Thank you.
Tony Stark: In Layman’s terms, it means you’re not coming home.
Scott Lang: I did.
Tony Stark: No. You accidentally survived. It’s a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you want to pull a, what do you call it?
Scott Lang: A time heist?
Tony Stark: Yeah, a time heist. Of course. Why didn’t we think of this before? Oh, because it’s laughable? Because it’s a pipedream?
33. Steve Rogers: The stones are in the past. We could go back and we could get them.
Natasha Romanoff: We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back.
Tony Stark: Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?
Steve Rogers: I don’t believe we would.
Tony Stark: Got to say this. Sometimes, I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won’t help if there’s no logical, tangible, way for me to safely execute the said, time heist. I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise.
Scott Lang: Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events…
Tony Stark: I’m going to stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back to the Future?
Scott Lang: No.
Tony Stark: Good. You had me worried there, because that’d be horseshit. That’s not how quantum physics works.
34. Natasha Romanoff: Tony, we have to take a stand.
Tony Stark: We did stand. And yet, here we are.
Scott Lang: I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter, but I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now, we have a chance to bring her back. To bring everyone back. And you’re telling me that you won’t even…
Tony Stark: That’s right, Scott. I won’t. Leave it. I got a kid.
35. Tony Stark: I wish you’d come here to ask me something else. Anything else. Honestly, I missed you guys, it was, oh, and table’s set for six.
Steve Rogers: Tony, I get it. And I’m happy for you. I really am. But this is a second chance.
Tony Stark: I got my second chance right here, Cap. I can’t roll the dice again.