Once you've had your life burn down, it takes time to be a Phoenix. - Sharon Stone. Here are 28 Best Phoenix Quotes.
1. It's best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes. - Anne Baxter
2. One day soon you will meet a man, and he will rise like a phoenix from the ashes, and it is my greatest hope that he will not give you syphilis. - Friedrich Nietzsche
3. God help you if you are a phoenix and you dare to rise up from the ash
a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past - Ani DiFranco
4. Sometimes you have to burn yourself to the ground before you can rise like a phoenix from the ashes. - Jens Lekman
5. I'm like a phoenix. I rise from the ashes. - Bess Myerson
6. Whether we remain the ash or become the phoenix is up to us. - Ming-Dao Deng
7. Don't hoard the past. Don't cherish anything. Burn it. The artist is the phoenix who burns to emerge. - Janet Fitch
8. I think it will be quite the spectacle to have Awesome Kong and Beth Phoenix in the same ring at the same time. - Beth Phoenix
9. Somewhere out in the darkness, a phoenix was singing in a way Harry had never heard before: a stricken lament of terrible beauty. And Harry felt, as he had felt about phoenix's song before, that the music was inside him, not without: It was his own grief turned magically to song. - J. K. Rowling
10. In order to rise From its own ashes, A phoenix First Must Burn. - Octavia Butler
11. I am a phoenix who runs after arsonists. - Saul Bellow
12. It's best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes. - Anne Baxter
13. In order to rise From its own ashes, A phoenix First Must Burn. - Octavia Butler
14. River Phoenix and I were friends for nine years, and I watched him grow and mature, and I also saw him struggle. I watched him deal with the whole up and down aspects of Hollywood and saw him bounce back, so when he passed away, it was such an enormous shock. - Zach Galligan
15. Our passions are the true phoenixes; when the old one is burnt out, a new one rises from its ashes. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
16. On 'Phoenix,' I talk about thoughts of suicide and my whole life. It's called 'Phoenix' because it's talking about dying - but when a phoenix dies, it's reborn from its own ashes. I related to that. - ASAP Rocky
17. Allowing the pain of personal growth to be a crucible of your spirit-the alchemical grail through which the metal of your former self turns into gold-is one of the highest callings of life. Pain can burn you up and destroy you, or burn you up and redeem you. It can deliver you to entrenched despair or deliver you to your higher self. At midlife, we decide, consciously or unconsciously, the path of the victim or the path of the phoenix when it is rising up at last. - Marianne Williamson
18. I'm like a phoenix. I rise from the ashes. - Bess Myerson
19. A heart filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison. - Rumi
20. I went to this little performing arts school in downtown Phoenix. You had to dance or act, and everyone sang in choir. I started out playing the saxophone, but I always wanted to be in an orchestra. That was a dream as a kid, and there aren't a lot of saxophones in an orchestra. - Kacy Hill
21. Only the phoenix rises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman
22. Phoenix is an interesting example. Drive around and see the golf courses everywhere, and you see people's big green lawns. And you live in a desert! I've always remarked about the capacity of human beings to look at somewhere and move there because of its uniqueness and its beauty and then change it. - Philippe Cousteau, Jr.
23. And let it direct your passion with reason, that your passion may live through its own daily resurrection, and like the phoenix rises above its own ashes. - Khalil Gibran
24. It's a difficult world for lots of child actors, and it's difficult to be a teenager under any circumstances. Add to that notoriety and fame, and things can go really wrong. But I had a terrific family and grew up very normal in Phoenix. - Peter Billingsley
25. I can feel a phoenix inside of me. I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames calling out my name.
26. I leave Phoenix and everybody's calling me disgruntled, but then you see my teammates that were there speak highly of me. -Markieff Morris
27. Stars are phoenixes, rising from their own ashes. - Carl Sagan
28. We are like the phoenix," said Abuelita. "Rising again, with a new life ahead of us. - Pam Muñoz Ryan
You Will Like These
If you enjoyed these quotes, here are some other quotes and articles that are sure to help improve your life.