Being a procrastinator is a killer of success. These procrastination quotes will get you thinking. When you procrastinate all you do is push projects down the line. These procrastination quotes will help to get you off the couch. Complete tasks that can be done NOW, as opposed to just letting them sit there. Procrastination is a deal breaker for your own success. You can't increase your productivity and procrastinate at the same time. The two ideas fight each other.
“Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”– Michael Landon
Procrastination Quotes To Get You Going
1.“Good things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”– Abraham Lincoln
If you wait to get what you want, you will be given the things that others have thrown to the wayside. Get up and get things done now so you can have the things you want tomorrow. Patience is always a virtue but you still have to go towards your goals as you wait for them at the same time.
2. “Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows.”– Michael Landon
If you want to be someone you better be actively doing the things day in and day out that moves you in the right direction. You are going to die one time, and at the end of your time, the last thing you want to say is, "I wish I." Regret has to be the worst feeling for those on their death bed. Remember one day you will die, and if you know you did not give everything you had to achieve your dreams than it was all for nothing. Better you learn this lesson from procrastination quotes instead of real life.
3. “Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.”– William Arthur Ward
If you feel like you have a unique idea, then start working toward making it real. You have to be willing to dive into the things you believe in. When you can do that you will find a world that is busy delaying things and wishing they had things you're busy working towards.
4. All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.”– Proverbs 14:23
When you are in the trenches working toward your goals, you will make gains. May not always be in monetary returns, it could be in life lessons and partnerships. However, nothing comes of pure lip service. If you are talking about doing things but have put nothing into the words you're speaking than in the end you will be deficient in all aspects.
5. “Following-through is the only thing that separates dreamers from people that accomplish great things.”– Gene Hayden
Procrastination breeds poor integrity. If you lack integrity, you are not going to be looked to for help or services when they are needed. If you are the type of person to say you are going to do something but always leave it half done and half-assed your integrity goes down the toilet. Follow through with your word and get it done now.
Other Procrastination Quotes to Ponder When Wanting to Increase Your Productivity
6. “All things come to those who wait, but when they come they’re out of date.” ~ Anonymous
7. “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” ~ Alexandre Graham Bell
8. “The search for the perfect venture can turn into procrastination. Your idea may or may not have merit. The key is to get started.” ~ Unknown
9. “It was my fear of failure that first kept me from attempting the masterwork. Now, I’m beginning what I could have started ten years ago. But I’m happy at least that I didn’t wait twenty years.” ~ Paulo Coelho
10. “The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. They’re full of eagerness, zest, productivity. You can be, too.” ~ Norman Vincent
11. “The certainty that life cannot be long, and the probability that it will be much shorter than nature allows, ought to awaken every man to the active prosecution of whatever he is desirous to perform. It is true, that no diligence can ascertain success; death may intercept the swiftest career; but he who is cut off in the execution of an honest undertaking has at least the honor of falling in his rank, and has fought the battle, though he missed the victory.” ~ Samuel Johnson
12. “Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the “someday I’ll” philosophy”. ~ Denis Waitley
13. “Procrastination is like a credit card: it’s a lot of fun until you get the bill.” ~ Christopher Parker
14. “Begin while others are procrastinating. Work while others are wishing.” ~William Arthur Ward
15. “Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day’s success.”
― Israelmore Ayivor
Stop Procrastination With Habit Stacker
Habit Stacker is a mobile app that allows you to track critical habits. Your habits are the elements that make up your grind. Your habits help you to accomplish your goals, and your goals help you to live out your mission. To keep knocking out your habits day after day you have to increase your productivity.
They are essential because if you don't have your habits on the lock, you will not accomplish what you set out to. It's hard to know how your habits are doing if you don't track them daily. We are never accurate in how we assess our behavior. We always think we are better than we are.
Habit Stacker has a built-in Journal, and Goal reviewer so you can stay on top of those habits right through the app. Each day you are set different procrastination quotes to motivate you to focus in each day.