1. “You’re off to great to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
2. “In many ways, September feels like the busiest time of the year: The kids go back to school, work piles up after the summer’s dog days, and Thanksgiving is suddenly upon us.” – Brene Brown
3. “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” — Oscar Wilde
4. “We know that in September, we will wander through the warm winds of summer’s wreckage. We will welcome summer’s ghost.” – Henry Rollins
5. “The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.” – Harry Wong
6. “Making your Christmas cake in September is perfect, as too fresh a cake crumbles when cut.” – Mary Berry
7. “Autumn is the antidote to stifling summer.” – Terri Guillemets
8. “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
9. “Happily we bask in this warm September sun, which illuminates all creatures…” — Henry David Thoreau
10. “But when fall comes, kicking summer out on its treacherous ass as it always does one day sometime after the midpoint of September, it stays awhile like an old friend that you have missed.” – Stephen King
11. “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” — John Dewey
12. “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” – Lauren DeStefano
13. “I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
14. “Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they’re falling like they’re falling in love with the ground.” – Andrea Gibson
15. “But now in September the garden has cooled, and with it my possessiveness. The sun warms my back instead of beating on my head … The harvest has dwindled, and I have grown apart from the intense midsummer relationship that brought it on.”– Robert Finch
16. “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
17. “Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they’re falling like they’re falling in love with the ground.” – Andrea Gibson
18. “Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.” – Unknown
19. “September: it was the most beautiful of words, he’d always felt, evoking orange-flowers, swallows, and regret.” – Alexander Theroux
20. “Autumn is springtime in reverse.” – Terri Guillemets
21. “September tries its best to have us forget summer.” – Bernard Williams
22. “In short, a bad Sunday of September, in September of that traitor who let you go a big wave passed upon him, like a gunshot between the prickly pears.” – Giovanni Verga
23. “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop
24. “I used to love September, but now it just rhymes with remember.” ― Dominic Riccitello
25. “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
26. “September was a thirty-days long goodbye to summer, to the season that left everybody both happy and weary of the warm, humid weather and the exhausting but thrilling adventures.” – Lea Malot
27. “By all these lovely tokens, September days are here. With summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer.” – Helen Hunt Jackson
28. “Let’s strive to be better in September!” ― Charmaine J. Forde
29. “It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.” – Sarah Addison Allen
30. “Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soul… but I must confess that I love you only because you are a prelude to my beloved October.” ― Peggy Toney Horton
31. “Of all the seasons, autumn offers the most to man and requires the least of him.” – Hal Borland
Ready to dive deeper into the world of Habit?
We’ve got you covered! Choose your path:
- Deep Dive: For an in-depth exploration of all things related to Habit, click here.
- Success Blog: Looking for helpful advice on various topics? click here.
- Inspirational Quotes: Need a boost of motivation? click here.
Explore and elevate your habits today!