“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte. Here are 32 Inspirational Soulmate Quotes.
1. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
2. “Soul mates are muses. The people in your life you despise, disrespect, and desire the most.” – Coco J. Ginger
3. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
4. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.” – Helen Boswell
5. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning, and unquenchable.” – Bruce Lee
6. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
7. “You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
8. “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own..” – Robert Heinlein
9. “Love never claims, it ever gives.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “Love is the will to extend one’s self for the purpose of nurturing one’s own or another’s spiritual growth.” – Scott Peck
11. “I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.” – Paul Walker
12. “I describe a soulmate as a ‘soul-nurturing mate’. Someone who nurtures your soul, thereby promoting insight and growth.” – Karen Salmansohn
13. “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
14. “Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of.” – Louise Nurding
15. “My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate.” – Carnie Wilson
16. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times… In life after life, in age after age, forever.” – Tagore
Over 12 million copies sold!
A New York Times bestseller for 10 years running.
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge. How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?
17. “The greatest love stories are not those in which love is only spoken, but those in which it is acted upon.” – Steve Maraboli
18. “A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants.” – Karen Salmansohn
19. “Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new.” – Karen Ross
20. “Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking.” – Marvin Gaye
21. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
22. “If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life.” – Cher
23. “Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly..”– Rose Franken
24. “Her eyes held an endless kind of love for him.” – Karen Kingsbury
25. “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” – Barbara Hershey
26. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
27. “You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful.” – Joss Stirling
28. “You don’t fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul. And once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.” – A.B.
29. “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” – Vironika Tugaleva
30. “A soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare and very real.” – Hilary Duff
31. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.” – Emery Allen
32. “I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them.” – Colleen Hoover
You Will Like These
If you enjoyed these quotes, here are some other quotes and articles that are sure to help improve your life.