Sometimes things happen that we just can’t change. - John Connor. Here are 29 Powerful Terminator Quotes.
1. I came across time for you, Sarah. I love you. I always have. - Kyle Reese
2. Come with me if you want to live! - Terminator
3. Come with me if you wanna live. - Kyle Reese
4. Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The Terminator would never stop. It would never leave him. It would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this machine was the only one who measured up. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice. - Sarah Connor
5. Next time bring a clue, not a paintball gun. - Kate Brewster
6. You’re terminated, f****r. - Sarah Connor
7. Anger is more useful than despair. - Terminator
8. Hasta la vista, baby. - Terminator
9. Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. - Kyle Reese
10. Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine. - Terminator
11. I know now why you cry. But it’s something I can never do. - Terminator
12. I’m back. - Terminator
13. Should I tell you about your father? Boy, that’s a tough one. Will it affect your decision to send him here, knowing that he is your father? If you don’t send Kyle, you can never be. God, a person could go crazy thinking about this. I suppose I will tell you. I owe him that. Maybe it’ll help if you know that in the few hours that we had together, we loved a lifetime’s worth. - Sarah Connor (recording a tape for her future son)
14. The unknown future rolls toward us. I face it for the first time with a sense of hope, because if a machine, a Terminator, can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too. - Sarah Connor
15. You are terminated. - Terminator
16. I’ll be back. - Terminator
17. So that’s what death tastes like. - Marcus Wright
18. Remember the message? “The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.” - Kyle Reese
19. Come with me if you wanna live. - Kyle Reese
20. Do I look like the mother of the future? I mean, am I tough? Organized? I can’t even balance my chequebook. - Sarah Connor
21. You point a gun at someone you’d better be ready to pull the trigger. - Marcus Wright
22. John Connor: Jesus, you were gonna kill that guy.
Terminator: Of course. I’m a Terminator. - John Connor, Terminator
23. This is John Connor. If you’re listening to this, you are the Resistance. - John Connor
24. Thank you, Sarah, for your courage through the dark years. I can’t help you with what you must soon face, except to say you that the future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. You must survive, or I will never exist. - Kyle Reese (saying the message from John)
25. You wanna know the difference between us and the machines? We bury our dead. But no one is coming to bury you. - Kyle Reese
26. John Connor: You just can’t go around killing people.
John Connor: What do you mean why? ‘Cause, you can’t.
John Connor, Terminator
27. You can focus on what is lost or you can fight for what is left. - Blair Williams
28. Pain can be controlled. You just disconnect it. - Kyle Reese
29. You and me we’ve been at war since before either of us even existed. You tried killing my mother, Sarah Connor. You killed my father, Kyle Reese. You will not kill me. - John Connor
You Will Like These
If you enjoyed these quotes, here are some other quotes and articles that are sure to help improve your life.