Smoking your favorite strain is an excellent way to start your day the right way. Enjoy the sensations and forget about life’s troubles as you face the challenges ahead. Why not make it more motivating by reading some fun stoner thoughts and quotes?
Several famous figures express their love for marijuana when they get the opportunity. Some advocate for its medicinal benefits, while others enjoy its recreational effects. Either way, we can thank them for bringing positive attention to the plant.
While browsing cannabis seeds for sale, enjoy some of the best weed-related sayings from famous individuals, songs, and movies. From funny to serious to downright absurd, these quotes will remain in our memories forever.
So, light a joint, sit back, and get ready to grin from ear to ear.
Weed Quotes From Famous Singers
Music has the ability to express what’s on the listener’s mind. Thousands of relatable songs tug at the heartstrings and encapsulate what we’re thinking or feeling. Famous weed quotes from musicians go further by saying what most stoners think about.
Here are some quotes from stoner singers you may know and love:
- “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” – Bob Marley
- “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit… unnatural?” – Bill Hicks
- “The biggest killer on the planet is stress, and I still think the best medicine is and always has been cannabis.” – Willie Nelson
There are also relatable famous marijuana quotes featured in lyrics from various songs:
- “Let us burn one from end to end, and pass it over to me, my friend.” – Ben Harper, from his song “Burn One Down.”
- “Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.” – Kid Cudi, from his song “Do It Alone.”
- “Sing about love; love is what you need. Loving what you sing, and loving smoking weed.” – Miley Cyrus, from her song “Dooo It!”
- “I got a roll for you, do you wanna smoke with me? I wanna smoke with you…” – Snoop Dogg, from his song “The Weed Iz Mine.”
Celebrity Cannabis Quotes
Hollywood has produced its fair share of marijuana advocates over the years. Several famous actors or well-known sports players support the plant for personal use. Even some Oprah Winfrey quotes may have materialized after she smoked a joint, as she’s been known to toke up.
Gain some extra motivation with these famous quotes about weed from celebrities:
- “I hope they legalize marijuana, and when they do, I’ll be the first person in line to buy my pack of joints.” – Megan Fox
- “The weed is for the people. It’s the people’s weed.” – Jonah Hill
- “Smoking helped put me in touch with the realm of the senses.” – Hugh Hefner
- “I’ve never heard of anybody smoking a joint and going on a rampage. It makes you lie around on the floor and look at the ceiling. What’s wrong with that?” – Billy Bob Thornton
- “If everyone smoked weed, the world would be a better place.” – Kirsten Dunst
- “They [friends] came out to L.A. to surprise me [for birthday celebrations]. We went to Disneyland. We ate pot brownies. It was literally heaven.” – Andrew Garfield
Weed Quotes From Leading Figures
Many of our esteemed politicians, leaders, and business people enjoy smoking pot recreationally from time to time. Some also agree with the incredible benefits of CBD and have spoken out about it on various occasions. Many of them advocate for its legalization and decriminalization.
Here are some of the best stoner quotes from leading figures in history:
- “When I was a kid, I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” – Barack Obama
- “If somebody’s gonna smoke a joint… And not do anybody else any harm… Then perhaps there are other things that our cops should be looking at.” – Sarah Palin
- “[Legalize marijuana], and release prisoners who are incarcerated for pot.” – Mark Cuban
- “Federal and state laws (should) be changed to no longer make it a crime to possess marijuana for private use.” – Richard M. Nixon
Fun Quotes From Other Famous Stoners
Comedy is at the heart of marijuana. Who doesn’t love sitting with a group of friends and laughing your head off while smoking a blunt?
The next time you’re with them, why not share some of these funny famous stoner sayings and quotes:
- “I don’t know what my assistant would do besides get me pot.” – Zach Galifianakis
- “Hey-hey-hey-hey! Smoke weed everyday!” – Nate Dogg (Re-introduced by Dave Chappelle)
- “The only serious side-effect of marijuana is that you might get arrested.” – Alan Watts
- “…Marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Weed Quotes From Movies
What’s better than watching an exciting stoner movie after smoking your favorite strain?
These are some of the best weed quotes from popular films:
- “I’m trying to decide how stoned I am and just how on the verge of death am I right now. Like, am I seeing shit because I’m stoned or because I have no blood left in my body.” – Red (Pineapple Express)
- “I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right?” – Jamal (How High)
- “Dude, am I really high, or is this actually working?” – Harold (Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle)
- “It is, like, the best medicine. Because it fixes everything. Jonah broke his elbow once. He just got high, and it still clicks, but I mean… he’s okay.” – Ben (Knocked Up)
A Quote a Day Keeps the Sadness at Bay
Have you enjoyed these stoner thoughts and quotes from famous figures, songs, and movies?
Share them with your friends and be the life of the party when you use them. No matter where you are, it’s always fun to throw in a famous saying about weed. They’re sure to chase those sad thoughts away and leave you with a big smile.