“When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” ― Bob Marley. Here are 48 Weed Quotes.
1. “A Joint A Day Keeps The Bad Mood Away.” ― Unknown
2. “Why is marijuana against the law. It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit … unnatural” ― Bill Hicks
3. “When I first started smoking weed, I told myself that I would only smoke on special days..little did I know, every day is a special day.” ― Unknown
4. “Weed makes me feel the way I need to feel.” ― Snoop Dogg
5. “I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it. Bill Murray
6. “By regulating marijuana, we can put black market drug dealers out of business and eliminate the rebellious allure that attracts young people. Sal Albanese
7. “Smoking weed doesn’t make you paranoid. Weed being illegal makes you paranoid.
8. “Smoke the marijuana and get high. Stay above the wicked and fly. Snoop Dogg
9. “Smoking weed doesn’t ruin your life, that’s all on you. If you can’t manage smoking weed and having a successful life, that’s your problem.
10. “Stoners are some of the coolest people you’ll ever meet.
11. “Stress can pull you down, but weed can lift you right back up.
12. “The only difference between a #lower and a weed is a judgment.
13. “The only serious side-effect of marijuana is that you might get arrested. – Alan watts
14. “I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits. – Hunter S. Thompson
15. “I know you’re supposed to tell kids not to do drugs, but, kids, do it! Do weed! Don’t do the other stuff, but weed is good. Kevin Smith
16. “When in doubt, smoke it out.
17. “Whoever laughs last, is probably the most stoned.
18. “You know you’re a stoner when your friends make you a Bob Marley cake. Miley Cyrus
19. “So when he asked about getting high, I didn’t think, I agreed. We smoked some good California green. Took three tries to put me in the place he said I should be. ― Ellen Hopkins
20. “Marijuana enhances our mind in a way that enables us to take a different perspective from ‘high up’, to see and evaluate our own lives and the lives of others in a privileged way. Maybe this euphoric and elevating feeling of the ability to step outside the box and to look at life’s patterns from this high perspective is the inspiration behind the slang term “high” itself. ― Sebastian Marincolo
21. “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? ― Bill Hicks
22. “We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless. ― Russell Brand, My Booky Wook
23. “Alcohol and marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable. —Kurt Vonnegut
24. “That is not a drug, it’s a leaf. —Arnold Schwarzenegger
25. “If you ain’t got a good job and you ain’t smokin’ weed, then I don’t know what the fuck you are doin’ wit your life. —Katt Williams
26. “If somebody gives me a joint, I might smoke it, but I don’t go after it. John Lennon
27. “Don’t judge someone until you have shared a joint with them.
28. “High people understand other high people. They catch things that others don’t.
29. “I don’t have time to hate people who hate weed, cause I’m too busy smoking with people who love weed.
30. “I don’t smoke weed to escape reality, I smoke weed to enjoy reality even more.
31. “If you want to smoke marijuana in your basement, I don’t care! I’m not going to get a search warrant and kick your door in. I think that’s foolish. Bill O’Reilly
32. “Is marijuana addictive. Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.
33. “It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics… dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend. —Louis Armstrong
34. “Let us burn one from end to end, and pass it over to me my friend… Ben Harper
35. “I don’t think [pot] is more dangerous than alcohol. Barack Obama
36. “If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you’ll add eight to 24 years to your life. Jack Herer
37. “(Marijuana users) are leaders of our community these law just don’t make sense It is time for politician to come out closet. Gavin Newsom
38. “[Marijuana] doesn’t have a high potential for abuse, and there are very legitimate medical applications. In fact, sometimes marijuana is the only thing that works. Dr. Sanjay Gupta
39. “A marijuana high can enhance core human mental abilities.” ― Sebastian Marincolo
40. “Don’t kill the high because you are low, Don’t.”
41. “The weed is rolled, the drink is cold, for you its new for me its old.
42. “They’ve outlawed the No. 1 vegetable on the planet. Timothy Leary
43. “To make marijuana against the law is like saying God made a big mistake. Bill Hicks
44. “Weed is not a drug, it’s a plant. Therefore, I’m not a drug dealer, I’m a florist.
45. “Weed is the question, yes is the answer.
46. “People say you can abuse marijuana. You can abuse cheeseburgers. Does that mean we should close Burger Kings.” – Joe Rogan
47. “Prison is for rapists, thieves, and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, then you’re the fucking criminal.”
48. “Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.”