Dan Pena Net Worth = $500 Million
Dan Pena is known for his ability to turn nothing into something. He took $820 and turned it into a net worth of half a billion dollars. He has found success in a variety of businesses and industries. He has dabbled in oil and gas, education, and consulting.
He now runs week long seminars that teach people how to be successful. He is known for his no non-sense approach to success. There is no fluff or feel good information. The purpose of the seminars is to get people outside of their comfort zone and get them zoned in on success.
Source of Wealth
Known for living in Guthrie Castle
Quotes - Dan Pena Net Worth and Key Habits
1. “Tough times don’t last – tough people do!” - Dan Peña
2. “Don’t under any circumstances, ever, second guess yourself.” - Dan Peña
3. “Don’t focus on mistakes; focus on the positive next time.” - Dan Peña
4. “Don’t waste time on things you can’t change!” - Dan Peña
5. “People with low self-esteem protect themselves by not taking risks. High self-esteem gives you the power of confidence to take chances.”- Dan Peña
6. “Man’s greatest burden is unfulfilled potential.” Dan Peña7. “Don’t just work longer hours, ‘staying busy’ as most other people do. ‘Work smart’ — i.e. Stay productive and don’t get distracted.”- Dan Peña
7. “Always shoot for the moon. Even if you don’t hit the bulls-eye, you’ll at least get 80 percent.” - Dan Peña
Dan Pena Net Worth and Key Habits
Habit #1 - Practice Success Before Success
Dan Pena was not always wealthy, but when he was not wealthy he thought wealthy. He is big on acting as if you are before you are. If you want to be a great husband you should be thinking about what a great husband would do all day and the same goes for wealth.
People often wait until they achieve to start acting but it does not work that way. You have to see it before you can become it. You have to act like it before it becomes your reality. Then when success comes it feels like home because you have been thinking this way for years.
Habit #2 - Believe With All You Got
You have to believe in yourself and what you are working on with everything you have. When people talk you can always tell where their confidence levels are. People with high confidence levels can sell themselves and product easier and faster. We all have sensors that tell us when we are talking with someone who does not believe.
The best way to build your confidence is with a tonne of small wins and by being the person you say you're going to be. if you say you're going to track your habits then do that. If you want to stop eating sugar, every time you don't eat, you build confidence. When you get enough small wins, eventually when you commit to being a millionaire you will have the confidence to do it.
Habit #3 - Track and Measure to Improve
If you don't track something on a regular basis it will be hard to improve it. For example, if you know what your weight is everyday for the past years and you also know what you ate each day, you will be able to improve your weight. You will be able to look through the data and spot trends and pick up on some correlate data points.
Most people cant improve things because they don't know what the numbers look like. If you want to make leaps forward start by picking out the top 3 data points and then track and measure them daily. The more you watch these data points the easier it will be for you to figure how to get better.