Dwayne Wade Net Worth = $130 Million
Dwayne Wade's Net Worth of $130 Million comes from a 16 year NBA career that he spent mostly playing for the Miami Heat. After a successful college career with the Marquette Golden Eagles, wade was drafted 5th in the iconic 2003 NBA draft by the Miami Heat. The draft also saw LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony and Chris Bosh get drafted.
Dwayne Wade went on to lead the Heat to their first NBA championship in 2006 and was also the finals MVP. He also led the USA to an Olympic Gold as a member of the Redeem Team. Wade later teamed up with Lebron James and Chris Bosh to make a super-team down in Miami that went on to win back to back NBA finals together.
Source of Wealth
Playing for The Miami Heat
Quotes - Dwayne Wade Net Worth and Key Habits
1. “Fashion’s about taking chances, it’s about taking risks, and just doing it the way you feel comfortable doing it. If you do that, people will respect it more.” – Dwyane Wade
2. “Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.”– Dwyane Wade
3. “Nobody knows that they’re going to be Champions – you have to work to get there.” – Dwyane Wade
4. “With the way I dress, I think my personality shows, so I don’t always have to talk. Someone can see what I’m wearing, see what socks I’m wearing, and see what my vibe is, what kind of person I am.” – Dwyane Wade
5. “All children need their fathers, but boys especially need fathers to teach them how to be men.” – Dwyane Wade
6. “Whenever I feel like I’m getting too far away from where I need to be, I think about my sons and the legacy I have to leave for them – and it always brings me back to reality.”– Dwyane Wade
7. “I’m always telling my kids to be themselves and let their personalities show in other ways than with their mouths.” – Dwyane Wade
Habit #1 - Chase Greatness
Dwayne Wade often stated that he aspired to earn the respect of Kobe Bryant. By the time he got into the league in 2003, Kobe Bryant was the man to beat. He had won three NBA championships with the LA Lakers, and everyone wanted to be in his spot. He was easily the biggest star in the league. Dwayne Wade let being seen in the same light as Kobe drive him to NBA championships and having a hall of fame career.
You can always aspire and look up to someone who is doing things at a much higher level than you. Work your butt off to close the gap so that you can be mentioned as being great along with that person. Even if you don't know that person personally, you can find ways to study them by watching their interviews, reading their books or taking in any information that you can get your hands on.
Habit #2 - Be Relentless
Kobe Bryant trained with legendary basketball trainer Tim Grover. Grover trained Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant as well. These guys are all on another as athletes, both physically and mentally. They step on the court with one progressive, and that is to win and rip out the opponent's heart as they are doing it. Dwayne Wade would drive to the hole and finish like he was trying to end your life. He never let his foot off the gas for even one moment.
Being relentless means being hungry in the pursuit of your goals. It represents wanting it so bad that you are willing to do all of the preparation required to get there. It understands that what happens in the lights is a reflection of the work that has been done in the dark. Wade never backed off from seriously hard workouts or training his mind to be able to play through anything.
Habit #3 - Surround Yourself With Greatness
The Dwayne Wade net worth would not be what it is today if he did not surround himself with greatness. Dwayne Wade played with Shaq for his first title, and LeBron James and Chris Bosh, for his next two titles. He is married to actress Gabrielle Union and trains with Tim Grover. His mentors, while with the heat was Pat Riley. Like many successful people in any field, Dwayne knew how to build a great supporting cast around him. He did not have to be the star, but he does demand greatness.
Don't let the power of having a great supporting cast slide by you. No one wins or succeeds on their own. There are not really any self-made people. Everyone can turn to someone who has been a huge help in their success. Everyone has people who help them stay strong when times get tough. Without the right team, it becomes impossible to succeed.