Positive Monday Quotes
1. Monday is a fresh start. It's never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
2. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.
3. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
4. Be who you are and say what you feel.
5. New Monday, new week, new goals.
7. Good morning, all you need is love and a little coffee. Happy Monday!
8. It’s Monday, I’m happy, I’m blessed. God is going to do amazing things this week.
9. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
10. Dear Monday, I think you should take a holiday! Trust me, no one will miss you!
11. Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
12. It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing, it’s not permanent.
13. Monday? It’s not bad. Begin this day with a grateful heart and do what you love.
14. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Henry Ford
15. Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you.
16. Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! – David Dweck
17. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
18. Monday is a great for becoming too busy to die. – Roy Station
19. Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in.
20. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
21. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
22. Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.
23. What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
24. Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Brown
25. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
26. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
27. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
28. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
29. Be happy. Be yourself. If others don’t like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn’t about pleasing everybody.
30. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God’s gift, that’s why we call it the present. – Joan Rivers
31. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
32. If each day is a gift, I would like to know where I can return Mondays.
33. Dear Monday, thanks for having the word “mon” in you. That’s French for “mine”, in case you weren’t aware, Monday, but it makes me think of you more as “my day” and frankly that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.
34. Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes. Good morning!
35. Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.
36. A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at. – Bruce Lee
37. The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. – Napoleon Hill
38. There is no traffic jam along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
39. I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing. – Martha Stewart
40. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
Positive Monday Quotes
41. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
42. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. – Steve Jobs
43. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise. – Oscar Wilde
44. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. – Vaibhav Shah
45. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill