Ashton Kutcher Net Worth = $200 Million
Ashton Kutcher grew is net worth from Acting, investing, producing and being an entrepreneur. He is most known for his acting role as Michael Kelso on "That 70s Show." Some may also remember one of his first films "Dude, Where's My Car?" Then he made the slick move of getting into the Rom Coms like "Just Married." He also went on to create the famous TVshow "Punk'd."
Outside of entertainment, Ashton Kutcher has made some sweet investments. He started his own firm called A-Grade investments. He has gone on to invest in the following companies.
- And many more
Source of Wealth
That 70s Show
Quotes - Ashton Kutcher Net Worth and Key Habits
1. “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing.” – Ashton Kutcher
2. “There’s something advantageous about having people underestimate your intellect, insomuch as a lot of things are revealed to you. They assume you don’t know what you’re talking about, then all of a sudden, you do. And the next thing you know, you have information you wouldn’t normally have.” – Ashton Kutcher
3. “The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful and being generous. Everything else is crap. I promise you. It’s just crap that people try to sell to you to make you feel like less. So don’t buy it. Be smart. Be thoughtful and be generous.” – Ashton Kutcher
4. “True luxury is being able to own your time – to be able to take a walk, sit on your porch, read the paper, not take the call, not be compelled by obligation.” – Ashton Kutcher
5. “The failures that we have are sometimes expensive educations.” – Ashton Kutcher
6. “I really think that technology has the greatest potential to accelerate happiness of most things in the world. The companies that will ultimately do well are the companies that chase happiness. If you find a way to help people find love, or health or friendship, the dollar will chase that.” – Ashton Kutcher
Habit #1 - Take Risks
Kutcher grew up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He ended up getting in trouble in high school for stealing and it resulted in him losing his girlfriend as well as scholarships. Everyone in his community looked down on him and he used that to push his life to a new level. While enrolled in college he got into modelling and eventually decided to start acting and move out to LA to pursue that dream. After a successful acting career, he revealed the investment moves he had been making.
Ashton Kutcher has been taking smart risks ever since he got arrested. He opted not to just play it safe in life. He has done everything he can to push himself and see how far he can take his life. He understands that if there is no risk there will also be no reward. You have to be willing to lose something if you want to gain something.
Habit #2 - Surprise People
Ashton Kutcher has always shocked his fans because many see him as the teenage pothead that he portrayed in the "That 70s Show" but he is much more than that. He is a really smart and caring person. He has a brother with a medical condition and he really cares about being an advocate for him. He has done all he can to speak up about human trafficking. He is an investor and he has really great advice for the next generation and most people never would have seen all of that coming.
You don't need to fit into the box people put you in. Maybe you were the class clown, or the caring person. Maybe you are the athlete or the quiet person but that may not be who you really are. You act that way to be consistent with who people think you are but you know there is so much more to you. Don't be scared to be who you were made to be.
Habit #3 - Make People Laugh
Ashton Kutcher is known for his ability to make people laugh. There is no way to get away from this. He is a comedian and he knows how to get people rolling on the floor in tears. When he was growing up and he wanted to get away from the frat boy movies, he was a perfect fit for Romantic Comedies because he is funny but also a good looking guy.
You may not be a comedian but you can still take time each day to smile and put a smile on the face of others. A joke at the right time or a genuine compliment can go a long way in building any relationship. As you make others feel better the side effect is you get to feel better about who you are.