Morgan Freeman Net Worth = $250 Million
Morgan Freeman is an Actor and Narrator and may have one of the most iconic voices. He has received multiple Oscar Nominations for his roles in movies like Shawshank Redemption and Driving Ms Daisy. Morgan Freeman has also starred in:
- The Lego Movie
- Bruce Almighty
- Evan Almighty
- Deep Impact
Overall his films have gone on to gross over $4.57 billion. None of this would have happened if he did not survive a death scare with pneumonia when he was 16. Freeman moved a lot growing up but spent a lot of time living in Gary, Indiana and Chicago, Illinois.
Freeman began acting at the age of nine in school plays, and continued to thrive in drama classes as he grew older. After joining the Air Force four years, he moved to LA and took acting lessons and the rest was history.
Source of Wealth
Driving Ms Daisy
Quotes - Morgan Freeman Net Worth and Key Habits
- “Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen – that stillness becomes a radiance.”- Morgan Freeman
- “I always tell my kids if you lay down, people will step over you. But if you keep scrambling, if you keep going, someone will always, always give you a hand. Always. But you gotta keep dancing, you gotta keep your feet moving.”- Morgan Freeman
- “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.”- Morgan Freeman
- “I can say that life is good to me. Has been and is good. So I think my task is to be good to it. So how do you be good to life? You live it.”- Morgan Freeman
- "If your life turns out to be good and you have a tremendous amount of luck in your life, it’s a good thing to turn around and make it work for others."- Morgan Freeman
Morgan Freeman Net Worth and Key Habits
Habit #1 - Live Your Craft
Morgan Freeman breathes acting. You can tell that he puts his all into everything he does and he is always working to get better at it. Morgan Freeman has a gifted voice but you can see how much his acting skills have improved over the last 30 years. He made a decision not to just settle for his role in Driving Ms. Daisy. He kept pushing himself outside of his comfort zone.
Habit #2 - Rely on Word of Mouth
Morgan Freeman did not have one big break that set him up for life, He grew in the acting world from word of mouth from playing each role like it was his last. This is evident from the time he started in school plays. That led to more school plays and opportunities in drama.
When he finally made it to Hollywood, it was word of mouth that moved him to the top. Freeman did not start of with popular roles that everyone knew about. He played small roles, and did some dancing as well! Anything Freeman could do to get some money in his pockets he would take. He stayed consistent with this until his success was undeniable.
Habit #3 - Try New Thing
Morgan Freeman does not have one distinctive role or character that he plays. He is always willing to try new things and challenge himself. He has been in animated movies, he played a prisoner in Shawshank, he has even played God in a few movies as well.
Early on in any career the best thing you can do is try some new things. You never want to be stuck just being one type of person or not knowing where you really thrive. Once you know where you thrive, you can begin to specialize in that area that you love. The love has to be there to keep trying new things or else you will quit.