“I'm not telling you it's going to be easy - I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.”― Art Williams. Here are 27 Inspiring Art Williams Quotes.
Art Williams Quotes
1. "A great leader always gives his people credit for his success."
2. “Remember, before you can be great, you’ve got to be good. Before you can be good, you’ve got to be bad. But before you can even be bad, you’ve got to try.”
3. "People won't follow a dull, disillusioned, frustrated crybaby."
4. "You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life."
5. "My dreams kept me trying when I could have quit."
6. "If you don't have a big dream, you're dead."
7. "My dreams kept me trying when I could have quit."
8. "Crusaders commit to something bigger than their business."
9. "Life is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it."
10. "I believe you can overcome every problem in life but an attitude problem. I've spent a lot of my adult life studying men and women and why most of them lose and only a few win. It took me a long time to really understand what a big part attitude played in success."
Art Williams Quotes
11. “All you can do is all you can do. But all you can do is enough”
12. “Win with your heart, not your head - win on emotion, not in logic; have a passion about what you do; nobody wants a boss, everybody wants a coach.”
13. "Crusaders commit to something bigger than their business."
14. "A total commitment gives you the extra ounce of courage that it takes to win."
Art Williams had a gift. He knew that to win not just one game for his high school team, but begin a legacy of winning, he had to work with the only assets available - his team. Art had learned from the other mentoring coaches in his life that winning had far more to do with what was in the heart of his players and their “will to win”, than what they looked like, where they came from. Focusing on the hearts absolutely built winning teams, and garnered two “Georgia Coach of Year” awards.
15. "You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life."
16. “I believe you can do 99 percent of the things right but not possess a positive winning attitude, and you will fail.”
17. “Most people can stay excited for two or three months. A few people can stay excited for two or three years. But a winner will stay excited for twenty or thirty years...or as long as it takes to win.”
18. "You beat 50 percent of the people in America by working hard. You beat 40 percent by being a person of honesty and integrity and standing for something. The last 10 percent is a dogfight in the free enterprise system.”
19. "Think of everybody you talk to as having a flashing sign on their chest saying: Make me feel special!”
20. "I don't believe people die from hard work. They die from stress and worry and fear - the negative emotions. Those are the killers, not hard work. The fact is, in our society today, most people don't understand what hard work is all about.”
Art Williams Quotes
21. "If you want to win, you've got to change.”
22. "Almost is almost a way of life for almost everybody.”
23. "Your success doesn't depend on anybody else but you.”
24. "A crusade is, simply put, something that's bigger than you are. It's a "cause" with an impact that reaches beyond your personal wants and needs.”
More Art Williams Quotes
25. "To win you must pay the price. If you haven't won you haven't paid the price.”
26. "It's not how much you make, it's how much you save.”
27. “A cowboy must never shoot first, hit a smaller man, or take unfair advantage. He must never go back on his word, or a trust confided in him. He must always tell the truth. He must be gentle with children, the elderly and animals. He must be free from racial and religious prejudices. He must help people in distress. He must be a good worker. He must keep himself clean in thought, speech, action and personal habits. He must respect women, parents and his nation’s laws. The Cowboy is a patriot.”
This is the quintessential history of the company that totally changed the face of one of the largest industries in the world and the people that made it possible. In 1967, Art Williams happily lived out his dream as a winning high school football coach in Columbus, Georgia. Then One day Art learned a shocking truth- whole life insurance was a “rip-off” and inexpensive term insurance was almost never sold.