“Make a decision and then make it right. There just are no wrong decisions.” - Abraham Hicks. Here are 34 Motivational Abraham Hicks Quotes on Life, Love, And Happiness.
1. “As you think thoughts that feel good to you, you will be in harmony with who you really are.”
2. “If you’re not excited about it, it’s not the right path.”
3. “It’s not about action… it’s about vibrational alignment.”
4. Your life-and everyone else in the Universe is playing the part that you have assigned to them. You can literally script any life that you desire, and the Universe will deliver to you the people, places, and events just as you decide them to be. For you are the creator of your own experience-you have only to decide it and allow it to be.
5. “Everything is unfolding perfectly, and as you relax and find ease in your attitude of trust knowing that well-being is your birth-right, amazing things will happen. Things the likes of which you have not seen before.”
6. If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason: you are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence.
7. “When you believe something is hard, the universe demonstrates the difficulty. When you believe something is easy, the universe demonstrates the ease.”
8. “Believe in what you want so much that it has no choice but to materialize.”
9. “The universe does not know whether the vibration that you're offering is because of something you're observing or something you're remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.”
10. “Be as happy as you want to be.”
11. “All possibilities are available right now. How do you want to feel?”
12. “When you reach for the thought that feels better, the universe is now responding differently to you because of that effort. And so, the things that follow you get better and better, too. So it gets easier to reach for the thought that feels better, because you are on ever-increasing, improving platforms that feel better.”
13. “Find something that makes you happy and fixate on it. That is the answer to all things. It’s the answer to getting everything that you want.”
14. “Reach for a better feeling thought.”
15. “If all you did was just looked for things to appreciate, you would live a joyously spectacular life.”
16. “Being happy is a very personal thing—and it really has nothing to do with anyone else.”
17. “The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness.”
18. “It is our promise to you - if you write things you appreciate in others, in life and in yourself, you will have such a dramatic change in 30 days. And if you continued for 6 months, the change will be so powerful, so strong, that others who know you will not recognize the old you.”
19. “When you focus on the good, the good gets better.”
20. “Stop asking others to be the change that you need in order to feel better. That is the freedom that you are looking for.”
21. “As you practice your more positive better-feeling story, in time your pleasure will become the dominant vibration within you, and then as you couple your pleasure with your means of earning, the two will blend perfectly and enhance each other.”
22. If you knew your potential to feel good, you would ask no one to be different so that you can feel good. You would free yourself of all of that cumbersome impossibility of needing to control the world, or control your mate, or control your child. You are the only one who creates your reality. For no one else can think for you, no one else can do it. It is only you, every bit of it you.
23. “Look for good things about where you are, and in your state of appreciation, you lift all self-imposed limitations – and all limitations are self-imposed – and you free yourself for the receiving of wonderful things.”
24. “The standard of success in life isn’t the things. It isn’t the money or the stuff — it is absolutely the amount of joy you feel.”
25. “When something really really really matters to you, let it go! say to the universe: ‘You know what I want. Give it to me in the path of least resistance. Give it to me the easiest way possible. Give it to me in any way I can get it.'"
26. “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.”
27. “Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you’re appreciating, you are planning… What are you planning?”
28. “Alignment trumps everything. Stay off the subject that disturbs your alignment, and everything that you are about will come into alignment.”
30. “Your work is to create the feeling in yourself even before you have the marriage, even before you have the money, even before you have the thing, even before you have the property.”
31. “What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling – every single time.”
32. “Upon waking, let your first thought be ‘thank you.’ A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality.”
33. “Never mind what is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire.”
34. “You’re not manifesting, you’re creating the environment that allows the manifestation.”
You Will Like These
If you enjoyed these quotes, here are some other quotes and articles that are sure to help improve your life.