The art of being sick is not the same as the art of getting well. - Tony Snow. Here are 28 Motivational Sick Quotes To Help You Feel Better.
1. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
2. If you start to think of your physical and moral condition, you usually find that you are sick.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
3. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
Hubert H. Humphrey
4. It should be a crime to make a profit off somebody being sick.
5. There are two kinds of people; those who are always well and those who are always sick. Most of the evils of the world come from the first sort and most of the achievement from the second.
6. What am I drinking? NyQuil on the rocks, for when you’re feeling sick but sociable.
7. Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.
Rose hips, a natural source of ascorbic acid, have been included to complement this NOW Vitamin C formula. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient well known for its vital role in immune system function.* It is a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's structures from oxidative damage generated during normal metabolism.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.
8. The most important thing when ill is to never lose heart.
9. The most poetical thing in the world is not being sick.
10. The sick are the greatest danger for the healthy; it is not from the strongest that harm comes to the strong, but from the weakest.
11. Some remedies are worse than the disease.
12. Prayer is an act of love; words are not needed. Even if sickness distracts from thoughts, all that is needed is the will to love.
Saint Teresa of Avila
13. Old age and sickness bring out the essential characteristics of a man.
14. If you treat a sick child like an adult and a sick adult like a child, everything usually works out pretty well
15. Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.
16. Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot.
17. When you die, it does not mean that you lose to cancer, you beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.
18. Treat a sick man with the medicine and a sad man with the music.
19. Being sick feels like you’re wearing someone else’s glasses.
20. Illness is the most heeded of doctors: to goodness and wisdom we only make promises; pain we obey.
21. My mother had morning sickness after I was born.
22. The art of being sick is not the same as the art of getting well.
23. Tis healthy to be sick sometimes.
Henry David Thoreau
24. If just knowing that someone cares about you helps the healing process…then you should be feeling better already.
25. You can’t have healing without sickness.
26. The very first requirement in a hospital is that it should do the sick no harm.
27. I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Fannie Lou Hamer
28. For every ailment under the sun, There is a remedy, or there is none, If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it.
You Will Like These
If you enjoyed these quotes, here are some other quotes and articles that are sure to help improve your life.